Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Variability of maximum expiratory flow-volume curves.J Appl Physiol. 1974; 37: 67-74
- Association of dysanapsis with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease among older adults.JAMA. 2020; 323: 2268-2280
- Relationship between maximal expiratory flows and lung volumes in growing humans.J Appl Physiol. 1988; 65: 822-828
- The role of Scgb1a1+ Clara cells in the long-term maintenance and repair of lung airway, but not alveolar, epithelium.Cell Stem Cell. 2009; 4: 525-534
- COPD as a disease of accelerated lung aging.Chest. 2009; 135: 173-180
- Comparison of low- and ultralow-dose computed tomography protocols for quantitative lung and airway assessment.Med Phys. 2017; 44: 4747-4757
- Standardisation of spirometry.Eur Respir J. 2005; 26: 319-338
- Multi-ethnic reference values for spirometry for the 3-95-yr age range: the global lung function 2012 equations.Eur Respir J. 2012; 40: 1324-1343
- Lung-function trajectories and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.N Engl J Med. 2015; 373: 1575
- Computed tomography-based biomarker provides unique signature for diagnosis of COPD phenotypes and disease progression.Nat Med. 2012; 18: 1711-1715
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
FUNDING/SUPPORT: Supported, in part, by National Institutes of Health grants: R01-HL112986 , R01-HL130506 , R01-HL077612 , and S10-OD018526 . M. Vameghestahbanati was supported by Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship.
FINANCIAL/NONFINANCIAL DISCLOSURES: The authors have reported to CHEST the following: M. V. does not declare any conflict of interest. G. T. H. reports receiving grants from the National Institutes of Health (NIH). R. G. B. reports receiving grants from NIH and COPD Foundation. J. C. S. reports receiving grants from Children’s Tumor foundation, Myokardia, and Noah’s Hope and consulting fees from VIDA Diagnostics Inc. J. C. S.’s spouse is a former full-time employee, current paid consultant for VIDA diagnostics and has stock options in the company. She also reports receiving Honorarium & travel payment from NIH grant review and St Michaels Hospital, Canada. B. M. S. reports receiving grants from NIH, Canadian Institutes of Health (CIHR), Quebec Health Research Fund – Respiratory Health Network, the Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre, and the Quebec Lung Association. E. A. H. reports receiving grants from the NIH; being a founder and shareholder of VIDA Diagnostics.