- Plastic bronchitis.Clin Chest Med. 2016; 37: 405-408
- Clinical characteristics of influenza virus-induced lower respiratory infection during the 2015 to 2016 season.J Infect Chemother. 2018; 24: 407-413
- Analysis of cases of severe respiratory failure in children with influenza (H1N1) 2009 infection in Japan.J Infect Chemother. 2012; 18: 59-65
- Plastic bronchitis in three children associated with 2009 influenza A(H1N1) virus infection.Chest. 2010; 138: 1486-1488
- How to detect eosinophil ETosis (EETosis) and extracellular traps.Allergol Int. 2021; 70: 19-29
- Neutrophil extracellular traps infiltrate the lung airway, interstitial, and vascular compartments in severe COVID-19.J Exp Med. 2020; 217
- Charcot-Leyden crystal formation is closely associated with eosinophil extracellular trap cell death.Blood. 2018; 132: 2183-2187
- Protein crystallization promotes type 2 immunity and is reversible by antibody treatment.Science. 2019; 364: eaaw4295
- Host DNA released by NETosis in neutrophils exposed to seasonal H1N1 and highly pathogenic H5N1 influenza viruses.Respir Res. 2020; 21: 160
- Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis-a luminal hypereosinophilic disease with extracellular trap cell death.Front Immunol. 2018; 9: 2346
FUNDING/SUPPORT: This study was funded, in part, by grants from the National Center for Child Health and Development (#30-3 to I.M., and #29-2 to H.M.), a Research Grant on Allergic Disease and Immunology from the Japan Agency for Medical Research and Development (JP20ek0410055 to SU), and JSPS KAKENHI (20K08794 to SU).
FINANCIAL/NONFINANCIAL DISCLOSURES: The authors have reported to CHEST the following: S. U. received honoraria for lectures from AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline and grant support from AstraZeneca , Novartis and Maruho . None declared (M. Y., Y. M., K. O., N. K., M. N., Y. O., K. M., S. N., H. M., I. M.).