Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prevalence of potential risk factors for stroke assessed by transesophageal echocardiography and carotid ultrasonography: The SPARC Study.Mayo Clin Proc. 1999; 74: 862-869
- Incidence and size of patent foramen ovale during the first 10 decades of life: an autopsy study of 965 normal hearts.Mayo Clin Proc. 1984; 59: 17-20
- Systematic review of treatment for trapped thrombus in patent foramen ovale.Korean Circ J. 2017; 47: 776-785
- Point-of-care ultrasound in cardiopulmonary resuscitation: a concise review.J Ultrasound. 2017; 20: 193-198
- (2006). Effect of obesity on image quality: fifteen-year longitudinal study for evaluation of dictated radiology reports.Radiology. 2006; 240: 435-439
- Impact of obesity on medical imaging and image-guided intervention.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2007; 188: 433-440
- (2014, June 2). The New Intra-Arrest (Cardiac Arrest Management) [Video blog post].Accessed January 15, 2020)
- Goal-directed transesophageal echocardiography performed by intensivists to assess left ventricular function: Comparison with pulmonary artery catheterization.J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 1998; 12: 10-15
- Atrial thrombi resolution after prolonged anticoagulation in patients with atrial fibrillation.Chest. 1999; 115: 140-143
- Efficacy of anticoagulation in resolving left atrial and left atrial appendage thrombi: a transesophageal echocardiographic study.Am Heart J. 2000; 140: 150-156