Materials and Methods
Study Setting and Data Collection
- Management of lung nodules and lung cancer screening during the COVID-19 pandemic: CHEST expert panel report.Chest. 2020; (In press)
- Imaging volume trends and recovery during the COVID-19 pandemic: a comparative analysis between a large urban academic hospital and its affiliated imaging centers.Acad Radiol. 2020; (In press)
- Screening for lung cancer: U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommendation statement.Ann Intern Med. 2014; 160: 330-338
- Information for Healthcare Professionals about Coronavirus (COVID-19). Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/index.html?CDC_AA_refVal=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fcoronavirus%2F2019-ncov%2Fhealthcare-facilities%2Findex.htmlDate accessed: July 10, 2020
- ACR COVID-19 Clinical Resources for Radiologists. American College of Radiology.
- Cancer Screening During the COVID-19 Pandemic. American Cancer Society.https://www.cancer.org/healthy/find-cancer-early/cancer-screening-guidelines/cancer-screening-during-covid-19-pandemic.htmlDate accessed: July 10, 2020
- Lung CT Screening Reporting and Data System (Lung-RADS).https://www.acr.org/Clinical-Resources/Reporting-and-Data-Systems/Lung-RadsDate accessed: August 12, 2020
- The economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on radiology practices.Radiology. 2020; : 201495
- Racial/ethnic disparities in disease severity on admission chest radiographs among patients admitted with confirmed COVID-19: a retrospective cohort study.Radiology. 2020; : 202602
- COVID-19 exacerbating inequalities in the US.Lancet. 2020; 395: 1243-1244
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
FINANCIAL/NONFINANCIAL DISCLOSURES: The authors have reported to CHEST the following: B. P. L. is a textbook author and editor for Elsevier and receives royalties for his prior work. M. S. reports personal fees and nonfinancial support from 2 Minute Medicine, Inc, and royalties from Frequency Therapeutics for work not related to this manuscript. E. J. F. reports grant funding from the American College of Radiology Innovation Fund and the National Cancer Institute Research Diversity Supplement for work not related to this manuscript. J. O. S. receives royalties as an author from Elsevier. A. Sharma has received research support from Hummingbird Diagnostics Inc for unrelated work and is a textbook sub-editor for Elsevier. A. Som is a board member, chief medical officer, and shareholder of CareSignal, a digital health company that helps health-care systems with remote deviceless patient monitoring for chronic disease management, and is a board member of Sling Health, a medical student innovation incubator. This relationship is not related in any way to the subject of this article, lung cancer screening, or radiology. None declared (M. L., T. Y., M. P., T. C. M., S. S., A. M. P.).