Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Serological analysis of human cancer antigen.in: Proceedings: Sixth International Congress of Microbiology, Rome. 1953: 344
- Antigenicity of pooled human malignant and normal tissues by cytoimmunological technique: presence of an insoluble, heat-labile tumor antigen.Int Arch Allergy. 1957; 10: 153-184
- Antigenicity of pooled human malignant and normal tissues by cytoimmunological technique: II. Nature of tumor antigen.Int Arch Allergy. 1958; 12: 241-261
- Human tissue polypeptide antigen in breast cancer.J Natl Cancer Inst. 1979; 63: 1347-1350
- Tissue polypeptide antigen (TPA) correlates with tumor load in breast cancer (BC) [abstract].Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 1989; 23: C53
- Significance of plasma tissue polypeptide antigen determination for the diagnosis and follow-up of urethelial bladder cancer.Urol Res. 1984; 12: 125-128
- The value of serum concentrations of tissue polypeptide antigen in the diagnosis of hepatocellular carcinoma.Cancer. 1986; 58: 868-872
- Clinical and serologic markers of stage and prognosis in small cell lung cancer.Cancer. 1990; 66: 722-732
- Clinical value of a multiple biomarker assay in patients with bronchogenic carcinoma.Cancer. 1986; 57: 2389-2396
- Tumor markers in bronchogenic carcinoma: superiority of tissue polypeptide antigen to carcinoembryonic antigen and carbohydrate antigenic determinant 19-9.Cancer. 1987; 60: 42-50
- Usefulness of tissue polypeptide antigen in staging, monitoring, and prognosis of lung cancer.Chest. 1988; 93: 565-569
- Prognostic value of the tissue polyptide antigen in lung cancer.Chest. 1992; 101: 1287-1292
- Carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA), tissue polyptide antigen (TPA), and other prognostic indicators in the squamous cell carcinoma of the lung.Lung Cancer. 1993; 10: 21-33
- TNM classification of malignant tumours. Springer-Verlag, Berlin1987: 69-73
- Anti-CEA immunoscintigraphy might be more useful than computed tomography in the preoperative thoracic evaluation of lung cancer.Chest. 1993; 104: 734-742
- International histological classification of tumours. Springer-Verlag, Berlin1991
- The clinical evaluation of chemotherapeutic agents in cancer.in: Macleod CM Evaluation of chemotherapeutic agents. Columbia University Press, New York1949: 199-205
- Nonparametric statistics for the behavioural sciences. MacGraw Hill, New York1956
- Predictive values of laboratory tests.Am J Cardiol. 1975; 36: 536-538
- Confidence intervals.Lancet. 1987; 1: 494-497
- Biochemistry of cancer. Academic Press, New York1954
- A human tissue polypeptide related to cancer and placenta: I. Preparation and properties, II. Assay technique; III. Clinical studies of 1,483 individuals with cancer and other conditions.in: Bjorklund B Immunological techniques for detection of cancer. Bonniers, Stockholm1973: 133-187
- Sequence homology between tissue polypeptide antigen (TPA) and intermediate filament (IF) proteins.Acta Chem Scand. 1983; B37: 731-733
Presented in part at the 59th Annual International Scientific Assembly of the American College of Chest Physicians, Orlando, Fla, October 24–28, 1993.
revision accepted June 10.
Reprint requests: Dr. Buccheri, Via Rupubblica 10/C, 1–12018 Roccavione (CN), Italy