- Acute neurogenic pulmonary edema: case reports and literature review.J Neurosurg Anesthesiol. 2003; 15: 144-150
- Mechanical brain injury: the sympathoadrenal response.J Neurosurg. 1984; 61: 76-86
- Chlorpromazine treatment for neurogenic pulmonary edema.Crit Care Med. 1985; 13: 210-211
- Neurogenic pulmonary edema.Acta Anaesthesiol Scand. 2007; 51: 447-455
- Neurogenic pulmonary edema associated with a colloid cyst in the third ventricle. Case report.J Neurosurg. 1980; 52: 395-398
- Acute respiratory failure with gross hemoptysis in a patient with lymphangioleiomyomatosis as part of tuberous sclerosis complex.Intern Med. 2004; 43: 755-758
Funding/Support: Financial support was provided by the Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine at the George Washington University Medical Center.
Reproduction of this article is prohibited without written permission from the American College of Chest Physicians (http://www.chestpubs.org/site/misc/reprints.xhtml).